According to the City of Huntsville, a section of Martin Road, west of the Martin Road/Zierdt Road intersection, is closed from February 26 to February 27 while crews make drainage improvements.
The city says Public Works is constructing stormwater infrastructure to better alleviate flooding conditions on Martin Road, and drivers using Martin Road to enter Redstone Arsenal Gate 7 should plan to take alternate routes and allow extra time during peak travel hours.
- Section of Martin Road in Huntsville closed for drainage improvements
- Part of Murphy Hill Road closed for storm drainage work
- Ready Section Road closing for six weeks
- Huntsville residents react to road improvement plans
- Huntsville Martin Luther King, Jr. parade canceled
- 2 downtown Huntsville roads closed for utility work
- Hobbs Island Road in Huntsville closed because of flooding
- How would you improve south Huntsville?
- Homeowners in Ardmore want answers to storm drainage issues
- Jones Valley homeowners getting a fix for drainage issues