Deputies arrested a second suspect in connection to the alleged rape of a 16-month-old boy in Tennessee. Danielle Bowen was charged with felony child neglect and failure to seek medical attention.
She is a family member of the child. Simon Porter was arrested in Scottsboro Sunday. He was extradited to Tennessee to face charges of raping the infant.
Bowen is being held at the Lawrence County Jail in Tennessee and her bond is set at $100,000. District Attorney, Brent Cooper, said she never took the baby to the hospital and that a babysitter took the baby for medical treatment two to three days after the alleged rape occurred.
- Second suspect arrested in connection to alleged rape of 16-month-old boy in TN
- SCOTUS denies TN abortion appeal
- Police arrest 2 men, seek 3rd suspect in woman's rape
- Limestone County Schools superintendent considering new job in TN
- Burn permit reminder ahead of TN wildfire season
- Winchester TN murder: cops arrest 1 in Madison County, 5 in Colorado
- Nationwide manhunt underway for Ohio rape suspects
- Harvey Weinstein is arrested on rape charges
- Florence man arrested on rape charges
- Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages