Deputies arrested a second suspect in connection to the alleged rape of a 16-month-old boy in Tennessee. Danielle Bowen was charged with felony child neglect and failure to seek medical attention.
She is a family member of the child. Simon Porter was arrested in Scottsboro Sunday. He was extradited to Tennessee to face charges of raping the infant.
Bowen is being held at the Lawrence County Jail in Tennessee and her bond is set at $100,000. District Attorney, Brent Cooper, said she never took the baby to the hospital and that a babysitter took the baby for medical treatment two to three days after the alleged rape occurred.
- Second suspect arrested in connection to alleged rape of 16-month-old boy in TN
- Suspect wanted in connection to weekend burglary in Lawrence County, TN
- SCOTUS denies TN abortion appeal
- Suspect apprehended after weekend burglary in Lawrence County, TN
- Police arrest 2 men, seek 3rd suspect in woman's rape
- Five suspects arrested in connection to Limestone Co. theft ring
- Nationwide manhunt underway for Ohio rape suspects
- 4 suspects arrested at alleged Fort Payne drug house
- Winchester TN murder: cops arrest 1 in Madison County, 5 in Colorado
- Twelve people arrested in Franklin Co., TN on drug-related charges