A second man has been charged with kidnapping and beating a man at a Decatur home last month.
Cody Leon Dudley, 32, was arrested Tuesday on charges of first-degree kidnapping, first-degree robbery and second-degree assault. He's the second person arrested in the attack that police said happened April 18 on 7th Street SE.
Gary Lance Murphy Jr., 40, was arrested May 15 on the same charges.
Murphy and Dudley are two of several suspects who the victim said held him in a house and assaulted and robbed him. The victim was able to get away from them and was taken to Decatur Morgan Hospital.
Both men were jailed on bonds totaling $22,500. Morgan County jail records indicate Murphy's bond was revoked on warrants for failure to appear in court.
Decatur police said they expect to make more arrests in the case.
- Second man charged in Decatur kidnapping, robbery
- Decatur police charge man in rape, kidnapping
- Neighbors react after kidnapping, robbery in Decatur
- Decatur man charged with robbery, fighting police
- Decatur man charged with convenience store robbery
- Man arrested in Decatur kidnapping case gets federal charges
- Two charged with robbery in Decatur
- Two people charged with robbery, kidnapping and assault
- Florence man charged with domestic violence, kidnapping
- Decatur man pleads guilty to federal kidnapping, child sex-trafficking charges