The Lawrence County Sheriff's Office announced the arrest of a second person in connection to the robbery of a Dollar General store in Langtown. Christopher Nix is held on a $10,000 bond. Deputies arrested him several days after the arrest of the store manager, Kimberly Foster. Deputies said she claimed she was robbed of the store's bank deposit, but instead stole the money herself. She has since bonded out of jail. The specifics of Nix' involvement in the crime were not released.
Police already charged the store manager in the robbery.
Posted: Aug 2, 2018 7:53 AM
Updated: Aug 2, 2018 7:54 AM
- Second arrest made in Dollar General robbery
- Athens police seek Dollar General robbery suspect
- Suspects wanted for armed robbery at Somerville Dollar General
- Paint Rock man charged in second Dollar General robbery
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating robbery at Dollar General
- Arrest made in Decatur bank robbery
- Man arrested for robbing Dollar General with shotgun
- Dollar General manager arrested for stealing from store
- Dollar General hosting job fair in Decatur
- Jackson Co. Sheriff's Office: Armed, dangerous suspect wanted after Dollar General robbery
Scroll for more content...