Residents in Decatur will soon have a second Chick-fil-A to enjoy.
The second location will be at 2502 Highway 31 South and open on Wednesday, July 25th.
The first 100 people in line for opening day will win free Chick-fil-A meals for a year, according to a release by the company.
Participants must be 18 years or older and can start lining up at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 24th, which is 24 hours before the grand opening.
If there are more than 100 people in line, a raffle will be held to determine who gets to stay on site for the next 24 hours.
Prizes will be awarded before 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 25th.
The grand opening includes a children's book drive for Priceville Boys and Girls Club.
Fore more than 14 years, Chick-fil-A has given away more than $34 million dollars in free food at grand opening events.
For more information and rules on winning free food, visit https://thechickenwire.chick-fil-a.com/News/Future-Openings.
- Second Chick-fil-A opening in Decatur
- Car crashes into Alabama Chick-Fil-A
- 2018 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game tickets on sale to the general public
- Auburn to face North Carolina in 2020 Chick-fil-A Kickoff game
- Free giveaways planned as Chicken Salad Chick opens Madison location
- Decatur police investigating shooting
- Chemical spill in Decatur
- Card cloning hits Decatur
- Freezing weather keeps warming center open in Decatur
- Decatur native Tanner Burns to start Auburn's NCAA Tournament opener