This morning, we're starting with some patchy morning fog and an otherwise sunny, hot Monday. Temperatures hit the lower 90s this afternoon with a high near 93. Tuesday will be nearly as hot and we'll add an isolated thunderstorm to the mix as well.
Temperatures will be in the 90s through Wednesday, before rain arrives as the weekend approaches.
Afternoon highs dip to a more tolerable level by Thursday with the trade-off being an increase in cloud cover and off and on thunderstorms. Widespread storms are likely through at least the weekend.
- Seasonably sunny & hot for now
- Sunny, hot, and hazy
- Sunny and seasonable today
- Sunny and hot but lower humidity Thursday
- Scattered storms and seasonably hot
- Christmas Eve is mostly sunny and seasonable
- Sunny & Seasonable Weather For Thursday, Then Friday Showers
- A Sunny Saturday Ahead!
- Sunny and cold
- Sunny and mild Thursday