The holiday week is starting out with a mostly cloudy sky and mild temperatures. Isolated showers become a bit more scattered during the afternoon and evening and taper through the overnight hours. Today's chance of rain is 30%.
The rain today is thanks for a cold front. Tomorrow, you'll feel the difference. Clouds thin but temperatures will be running in the lower 50s. Wednesday will be similarly sunny and cool, then we warm a tad for Thanksgiving Day. Rain holds off until Friday afternoon, so travel after the holiday will be damp through the weekend.
- Seasonably mild with clouds & showers
- Mild with a few clouds
- Pesky clouds & a few showers
- Clouds and showers return today
- Clouds hang thick after showers taper
- Increasing clouds today, showers arrive late tonight
- Showers taper and clouds break Saturday
- Gloomy and mild
- Sunny and mild Thursday
- Florence drags in a few clouds and showers Sunday