The suspect which triggered a shutdown of roads in Toney is now in custody.
Officials tell us Steve Emery will be charged with--- possession of a pistol by an ex-felon, trafficking meth, and receiving stolen property.
Each charge brings his bond amount to a total of $65,000.
Deputies say, Emery was most recently living in Limestone County.
The search closed down Grimwood and Jack Thomas Roads early Wednesday morning as deputies searched nearby woods.
- Suspect caught after search in Toney
- Overnight fire destroys Toney home
- Two charged with murder of Toney teenager
- Toney road reopens after afternoon wreck
- Home a total loss, 4 displaced after Toney house fire
- Toney man killed in Decatur hit-and-run
- Toney homeowner's trash fire gets out of control
- Man indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 Toney murders
- Toney neighbors worry about flooding as Alberto makes landfall
- Officials on scene at hit-and-run in Toney