UPDATE: Investigators say Darwin Brazier shot and killed himself near his home on Cook Road in Madison County.
Limestone County sheriff’s deputies started looking for the man they described as the prime suspect in a triple-killing near Ardmore.
Someone found three adults dead Sunday afternoon inside a home in the 27,000 block of Pinedale Road.
Sheriff’s investigators say all three died from gunshot wounds.
Investigators tell WAAY 31 Darwin Brazier's 1997 Ford F-250 was found abandoned in Madison County on Macedonia Road. The search continued for Brazier who deputies were advised to approach with extreme caution.
Sunday night, Brazier was found dead near his home on Cook Road in Madison County. Investigators say he killed himself.
Brazier is the ex-husband of one of the victims.
The photo above is from Brazier's facebook page.
- Killer in Limestone County triple-murder takes own life
- Victims identified in Limestone County triple murder
- Limestone County killer had history of alleged abuse
- Update: murder-suicide reported in Limestone County
- Limestone Co. Sheriff's Office: triple murder stemmed from prior domestic altercations
- Limestone County shooting victim dies; juvenile now charged with murder
- Community members in Limestone County respond to recent murders
- Limestone County man arrested for attempted murder, arson
- Capital murder trial for teenager in Limestone County continued again
- Limestone County Commission leader reacts to murders in his hometown