TOWN CREEK, Ala. (AP) - Authorities say a man who disappeared in Alabama more than seven months ago has still not been found.
Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell tells news outlets that 47-year-old Steven Patrick White has been missing since Oct. 27. Mitchell says White was last seen walking away from his home in Town Creek.
The sheriff says that investigators, family members, volunteers and a dozen dogs searched the fields and woods Sunday near White's home. Mitchell says the group of nearly 30 people concluded their search at 4 p.m.
He says the search was the third such one for White and they will continue to investigate his disappearance.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Search for missing man continues
- Search underway for missing kayaker
- Crews continue search for Giles County kayaker
- Sheffield police continue searching for escaped inmate
- Search for DeKalb County teen continues Tuesday
- Limestone Co. Sheriff’s Office: Missing inmate's girlfriend helped him escape, search continues
- Search Continues for Missing Teen Who Disappeared After Day With Friend on Jan. 13
- Officials suspend search for missing boaters
- Jackson County authorities searching for missing woman
- Missing Moulton woman's search team speaks out