Investigators have determined a fire at Jackson County Court Referral and Community Corrections in Scottsboro on July 31 was the result of arson.
The fire was intentionally set on the morning of July 31, causing extensive damage to the building, said Jennifer Bowen, Alabama Department of Insurance – State Fire Marshal’s Office spokesperson
No one was hurt in the blaze.
The Alabama Fire Marshal’s Office asks anyone with information regarding the case to call the Alabama Arson Hotline at 1-800-654-0775.
- Scottsboro business fire ruled as arson
- Fire damages Scottsboro Krystal restaurant
- Scottsboro robbery suspect found locked inside business
- Many suspect Scottsboro business fire was intentionally set
- Scottsboro judge submits resignation
- Earthquake reported near Scottsboro
- Apartment fire kills three in Scottsboro
- Scottsboro businesses carrying forward legacy of late emergency management director
- Woman arrested in Scottsboro hotel
- WATCH: Authorities discuss deadly fire at Scottsboro boat dock