The Madison County Sheriff's Office responded to a crash between a school bus and vehicle Tuesday afternoon at Charity Lane and Mitchell Moore Road.
While parents were arriving to the scene, a student complained of pain and was assessed by emergency personnel. No other injuries have been reported.
A state trooper responded along with emergency vehicles. The sheriff's office urges drivers to avoid the area and take alternate routes while the crash is investigated.
According to Lieutenant Donny Shaw with the Madison County Sheriff's Office, a witness who reported the wreck to dispatchers said the bus ran a stop sign. A trooper is investigating and will determine if a driver was at fault and what caused the wreck.
- School bus involved in two-vehicle wreck in Madison County
- Lawrence County School bus involved in early morning wreck
- Madison City Schools bus involved in wreck at Sullivan Street, Kyser Boulevard
- Lincoln County school bus involved in crash
- Bus carrying West Madison Elementary students involved in wreck on trip from Montgomery
- Madison police officer involved in wreck in Huntsville
- 3 injured in Decatur wreck involving 8 vehicles
- Teenager dies in Madison County wreck
- Colbert County deputy involved in morning wreck
- HPD officer involved in wreck