The Madison County Sheriff's Office responded to a crash between a school bus and vehicle Tuesday afternoon at Charity Lane and Mitchell Moore Road.
While parents were arriving to the scene, a student complained of pain and was assessed by emergency personnel. No other injuries have been reported.
A state trooper responded along with emergency vehicles. The sheriff's office urges drivers to avoid the area and take alternate routes while the crash is investigated.
According to Lieutenant Donny Shaw with the Madison County Sheriff's Office, a witness who reported the wreck to dispatchers said the bus ran a stop sign. A trooper is investigating and will determine if a driver was at fault and what caused the wreck.
- School bus involved in two-vehicle wreck in Madison County
- Lawrence County School bus involved in early morning wreck
- Lincoln County school bus involved in crash
- Teenager dies in Madison County wreck
- 3 injured in Decatur wreck involving 8 vehicles
- Colbert County deputy involved in morning wreck
- Madison County bus drivers practice routes
- HPD officer involved in wreck
- Update: 3 minor injuries in Madison Co. school bus wreck at Hwy 231 and Wells Road
- School improvements coming to Madison County Schools