Overall, Monday will be partly to mostly cloudy with mainly afternoon and evening storms. We can see a shower or isolated storm before lunchtime, but the coverage will greatly increase starting around 2PM.
Storms today are not likely to be severe, but a couple can be on the stronger side with gusty wind, locally heavy rain, and frequent lightning. With the building storms and increasing clouds, temperatures will be held down just a bit.
That won't be the case tomorrow. Expect a mostly sunny to partly cloudy sky Tuesday with only an isolated storm by the afternoon. However, just in time for the Fourth, scattered storms return to the forecast.
- Scattered storms becoming the norm
- Scattered Storms Likely This Afternoon
- Neighbors prepare for possible scattered storms
- Morning rain, scattered storms by the afternoon
- Tracking scattered showers, storms for Halloween
- Rain becomes the norm in the coming days
- Milder with scattered showers
- Nature's fireworks possible on this Fourth with scattered storms
- Scattered Showers And Storms To Last Through The Early Evening
- Scattered showers and a few storms by tonight