Tuesday may be dry starting out, but it certainly won't stay that way. Out of the storms that do develop, a couple can be on the stronger side. The main risk involved in today's storms will be heavy rain and ponding on the roadways, creating traffic slowdowns across the Valley.
The front passes tonight, but doesn't completely clear Sand Mountain. That means storms linger Wednesday , along with the clouds. As the front continues to slowly creep eastward, scattered showers and storms remain in the forecast through the end of the week.
- Scattered showers, then a round of rain
- Milder with scattered showers
- Scattered Showers & T'Storms For Thursday
- Scattered showers and thunderstorms Sunday
- Rounds of rain & storms
- Tracking scattered showers, storms for Halloween
- A few rounds of rain
- Morning rain, scattered storms by the afternoon
- A few rounds of rain and storms
- Several rounds of rain this week