Tuesday may be dry starting out, but it certainly won't stay that way. Out of the storms that do develop, a couple can be on the stronger side. The main risk involved in today's storms will be heavy rain and ponding on the roadways, creating traffic slowdowns across the Valley.
The front passes tonight, but doesn't completely clear Sand Mountain. That means storms linger Wednesday , along with the clouds. As the front continues to slowly creep eastward, scattered showers and storms remain in the forecast through the end of the week.
- Scattered showers, then a round of rain
- Milder with scattered showers
- Scattered Showers & T'Storms For Thursday
- Scattered showers and thunderstorms Sunday
- Rounds of rain & storms
- Scattered showers Tuesday, but not the rain we need
- Tracking scattered showers, storms for Halloween
- Stray shower Monday, scattered storms Tuesday
- Scattered showers and storms through Wednesday
- A few rounds of rain