Some showers and storms are already begining to fire up across the Valley. This trend will continue through the rest of this evening.
The biggest impacts will be locally heavy rains and lightning. Remember if you can see lightning or hear thunder you can be struck. Lightning can strike up to 15 miles away from the parent storm.
More storms are on the way for Sunday afternoon with the same impacts. Even with cooler weather for next week we will still feel rather humid in the afternoon with some storms possible.
The days with the lowest chances for storms will be Wednesday through Saturday. Chances will be 20% or less.
- Scattered Showers And Storms To Last Through The Early Evening
- Milder with scattered showers
- Tracking scattered showers, storms for Halloween
- Scattered Showers & T'Storms For Thursday
- Occasional showers Friday, storms early Saturday
- Scattered showers and a few storms by tonight
- Scattered storms becoming the norm
- Scattered Storms Likely This Afternoon
- Scattered showers, then a round of rain
- Neighbors prepare for possible scattered storms