Alabama's annual Sales Tax Holiday on school supplies is the weekend of July 20nd through the 22nd, 2018.
Starting at 12:01 am on Friday morning until Sunday at midnight you can save up to nine percent on items ranging from new clothes, to books, paper and even computers.
The state of Alabama is waiving its four percent sales tax. Most local municipalities are also waiving their sales tax collections for the three days. Click here for a list of what is eligible. For a look at participating counties and municipalities, click here.
- Sales tax holiday on school supplies July 20-22, 2018
- Weather sales tax holiday is this weekend
- This weekend is the Alabama Back to School Sales Tax holiday
- 2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Locations for school supply drives and giveaways
- NASA Shipper Launches Supplies
- Dates set for Alabama’s Severe Weather Prep Sales Tax holiday
- Alabama to enforce internet sales tax collections
- Alabama online sales tax goes into effect
- Alabama's online tax impact holiday shopping