Just one day separates Alabama and Oklahoma from meeting up at Hard Rock Stadium to see who will take home the Orange Bowl title. Friday, the head coaches from both teams sat down together to share some more insight with the media. Sooner's head coach Lincoln Riley and Tide head coach Nick Saban were asked if they had any superstitions before coaching in these games, and both guys shared their rituals.
Friday during the Coaches Press Conference, Nick Saban opened up and even laughed.
Posted: Dec 28, 2018 9:28 PM
- Saban Shares Superstitions Ahead of Orange Bowl Match Up
- Three Bama players suspended ahead of Orange Bowl
- Saban concerned about defensive depth
- Orange Bowl Predictions by South Beach Goers
- Alabama players react to Orange Bowl victory
- Alabama extends Saban's contract through 2025 season
- Saban vs. Swinney: coaches ready to square off in Sugar Bowl
- 2018 Capital One Orange Bowl: Alabama vs. Oklahoma
- Couple at Orange Bowl out of sheer luck
- Saban, players say Auburn poses offensive, defensive challenges
Scroll for more content...