Madison County authorities responded to a home Friday morning that had an SUV crash through one of its walls.
The wreck happened just before 7 a.m. at a home on Perennial Way in the Capshaw area. The SUV ended up in a bedroom inside the home.
One person was home when the wreck happened. That person wasn't hurt, authorities said. The driver of the SUV also was not injured.
Authorities said they weren't sure why the driver, a 24-year-old male, ran through the stop sign into the house.
Madison County Sheriff's Office deputies, Alabama State Troopers, HEMSI and Monrovia volunteer firefighters were on the scene.
- SUV crashes into Madison County home
- Fire destroys mobile home in Madison County
- Early morning fire damages Madison County home
- Madison County swim teams find temporary home
- Fire displaces three from Madison County home
- Madison County swim teams find new home
- Minor injuries reported in Madison County crash
- Tennessee woman dies in Madison County crash
- UPDATE: One hurt after SUV crashes into Huntsville home; no criminal charges expected
- Coroner: Juvenile killed after crashing stolen SUV was missing from Huntsville group home