The Southeastern Conference announced Friday that all athletics activities will be suspended through at least April 15 due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The SEC previously announced a suspension until March 30. The conference says athletics programs will stop practices, effective on Friday.
You can read more from the SEC about this here.
- SEC suspends athletics through April 15 due to coronavirus outbreak
- SEC suspends all sports until March 30 due to coronavirus concerns
- SEC keeping fans out of basketball tournament due to coronavirus
- National Hockey League suspends season due to coronavirus concerns
- US Capitol closing to public until April amid coronavirus outbreak
- Guntersville Lake HydroFest cancelled due to coronavirus outbreak
- Lawrence County declares state of emergency due to coronavirus outbreak
- Gators' Dressel, Gamecocks' Wilson are SEC athletes of year
- US suspends travel from much of Europe due to coronavirus; plans tax help for impacted Americans
- Randolph School in Huntsville suspends in-person classes due to coronavirus concerns