According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, a Russellville man, 46-year-old Larry Wade, was killed in a one-vehicle crash at 5:50 a.m. on Wednesday on County Road 60.
Wade was killed when the 2000 Toyota Tundra he was driving left the road in a curve and overturned. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Alabama State Troopers are investigating.
- Russellville man killed in crash on County Road 60 in Franklin County
- ATV crash kills two in Franklin County
- Deadly crash in Franklin County
- Florence man dies in Franklin County crash
- Damage in Russellville
- Russellville woman arrested after Franklin County drug agents find more than 2 pounds of meth
- Russellville man dies in motorcycle wreck
- UPDATE: Trinity man dies in Franklin County crop duster crash
- Pioneer Day celebration in Russellville
- Man wanted for shooting in Franklin County