A Russellville man is dead after his vehicle hit a tree early Thursday morning.
Alabama State Troopers say Dudley Davis, 33, was killed when the Dodge Ram he was driving ran off the road and hit a tree around 4 a.m. They say he was ejected from the vehicle.
Davis died at the scene of the wreck, which happened on AL 243, 10 miles south of Russellville.
Troopers continue to investigate.
- Russellville man killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Russellville man dies in motorcycle wreck
- Damage in Russellville
- Pioneer Day celebration in Russellville
- Man killed in Florence wreck
- Man killed in Tuscumbia wreck
- UPDATE: Man killed in early-morning Limestone wreck identified
- Russellville police searching for auto thief
- Secretary Ben Carson to visit Russellville