Downpours and frequent lightning will be the main hazards today. A partly to mostly cloudy sky keeps temperatures in the upper 80s. The overall chance of rain is 60%. Heading toward the weekend, storm coverage is a bit lower Friday and even more so Saturday.
Once we get through today, the pattern will be relatively consistent. Highs stay in the upper 80s, close to 90 degrees. Storms remain scattered for the next several days as well. Overnight lows hover around 70 degrees.
- Rounds of rain & storms
- A few rounds of rain and storms
- A few rounds of rain
- Scattered showers, then a round of rain
- Several rounds of rain this week
- Another round of strong to severe storms
- 2018 Playoffs Round 1
- Muggy Monday, periods of rain and storms
- Morning rain, scattered storms by the afternoon
- Rain And Storms Increasing Sunday Afternoon