A Tuesday morning single-vehicle crash on U.S. 72, about 11 miles west of Athens, claimed the life of a Rogersville woman.
Carla R. Swan, 33, died when the 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee she was a passenger in left the roadway and struck several trees, said Trooper Curtis Summerville of the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency.
Summerville said Swan was not using a seat belt and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Jeep and a second passenger were transported to an area hospital for treatment, he said.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Rogersville woman killed in Limestone County crash
- Rogersville woman identified in deadly Limestone County wreck
- Rogersville woman killed, teens hurt in two-vehicle crash
- Rogersville man killed in late-night wreck
- Rogersville man dies in Friday morning crash
- Huntsville man killed in Limestone County crash
- Limestone Co. man heartbroken after Rogersville woman charged with stealing from his elderly mom
- Man charged in Rogersville stabbing
- Fire closes Rogersville barbecue restaurant
- Troopers identify Rogersville man as victim of deadly Limestone County wreck