A Rogersville man died in a single-vehicle crash about 9:15 a.m. Friday.
Michael Keith Bogle, 55, was killed when the 2003 Dodge 1500 truck he was driving left the road, struck an embankment, and overturned on County Road 50 in Lauderdale County, said Cpl. Gregory Simpson of the Alabama State Troopers Quad Cities Post.
Stover was pronounced dead at the scene, approximately 4 miles south of Lexington. Troopers continue to investigate the crash.
- Rogersville man dies in Friday morning crash
- Man charged in Rogersville stabbing
- Rogersville woman killed in Limestone County crash
- Rogersville man killed in late-night wreck
- Fire closes Rogersville barbecue restaurant
- Photos: A frosty morning on Second Creek in Rogersville
- Cullman man dies in Sunday morning crash
- Rogersville woman killed, teens hurt in two-vehicle crash
- Rape investigation in Rogersville shuts down restaurant
- Rogersville Volunteer Fire Department tackles massive fire