Photo Gallery 6 Images
Rogersville firefighters rescued a capsized boat Friday morning on the Tennessee River.
Rogersville Volunteer Fire Department says firefighters rescued the boaters at 8:07 a.m., and they were transported by boat to Barnett Landing.
The volunteer fire department says the two men rescued were cold and wet but uninjured.
- Rogersville firefighters rescue capsized boat on the Tennessee River
- Coast Guard rescues four of its own after Coast Guard boat capsizes in Mobile Bay
- Man charged in Rogersville stabbing
- Fire closes Rogersville barbecue restaurant
- Jackson County man drowns after boat capsized near Stevenson Bridge
- Car pulled from Tennessee River by Morgan County Rescue Squad
- Rogersville man killed in late-night wreck
- Rape investigation in Rogersville shuts down restaurant
- Rogersville man dies in Friday morning crash
- Chemical waste still gets into Tennessee River