A Rogersville Volunteer Fire Department firefighter was injured Friday while combatting a house fire.
Capt. Taylor Siniard was hit by a collapsing ceiling while inside fighting a fire in a home in the 1,000 block of Alabama Highway 207 about 5 p.m. Friday.
Siniard received a back injury and concussion, according to a post on the department’s Facebook page.
See the full post below
- Rogersville firefighter injured in house fire
- Rogersville Volunteer Fire Department honors 9/11 firefighters
- Fire closes Rogersville barbecue restaurant
- Rogersville Volunteer Fire Department tackles massive fire
- Rogersville firefighters rescue capsized boat on the Tennessee River
- Man charged in Rogersville stabbing
- Fire Marshal: Fireworks used to start Rogersville house fire; 3 charged with arson
- Rogersville man killed in late-night wreck
- Rape investigation in Rogersville shuts down restaurant
- Rogersville man dies in Friday morning crash