The Rocket City Trash Pandas and Buffalo Rock Company-Pepsi have announced a long-term strategic partnership to include non-alcoholic beverage exclusivity and stadium sponsorships. The Trash Pandas have Pepsi, as the exclusive non-alcoholic provider of beverages for their new stadium opening in 2020.
“Buffalo Rock-Pepsi is a company that aligns perfectly with our values and approach to deliver a fun, affordable family experience,” said Ralph Nelson, Trash Pandas CEO and Managing Partner. “We have been so impressed with the entire leadership team at Buffalo Rock-Pepsi and they’ve been with us at every major BallCorps event, long before this partnership was formalized. With over 35 years serving North Alabama, Buffalo Rock has consistently demonstrated their commitment to this community, so we are so happy to be their partners.”
As part of the agreement, Buffalo Rock Company-Pepsi has been named a Founding Partner of the Trash Pandas and the new stadium. The Pepsi brand and logo will be prominently featured throughout the stadium, and the main entry gate where over 500,000 annual visitors will enter the venue will be known as Pepsi Gate.
“The community’s excitement as evidence in the Rocket City Trash Panda’s success in branding and merchandise sales, fuels our confidence in this being a great opportunity for both parties” said Matthew Dent, President and COO for Buffalo Rock Company-Pepsi. “Our company is known for keeping families and community its focus. And, by becoming a strategic partner with a team bringing baseball back to North Alabama, we will be able to continue fulfilling our mission in the community for years to come.”
- Rocket City Trash Pandas announce partnership with Pepsi
- Rocket City Trash Pandas Release 2020 Schedule
- Rocket City Trash Pandas: Name of baseball team announced
- Date announced for Rocket City Trash Pandas' uniform reveal
- Trash Panda Apparel Available!
- Rocket City Trash Pandas owner speaks after MLB player dies
- Trash Pandas to announce upcoming concert series
- Rocket City Trash Pandas pick radio announcer with ties to baseball history
- Trash Pandas set their schedule
- Rocket City Fair announced