Summer time fun kicks off this year with the 9th annual Rocket City Fair!
It's put on by Southern Expo & Paradise Amusements. This year, attractions include On the Edge: A 2-Wheel Action Show, Aguiar Family thrill show, an exoctic petting zoo with 25 rare animals being featured, along with the usual thrill rides, vendors and of course fair food.
This year's fair will run May18th-28th at The Joe Davis Stadium on Leeman Ferry Road. You can get tickets online at RCFTix.com
Regular Admission: $8 Adult 12+, $5 Child 5-11, Free Under 4
New this year is $2 Tuesday, which guarantees $2 admission to anyone that brings in a can or bag of pet food, a leash, a pet toy, or good condition towel (Tuesday, May 22nd Only). These items will be donated to localHuntsville animal shelters.
Mon- Fri: 4:00pm- Close (10pm @ Earliest)
Sat- Sun: 1:00pm- Close
Memorial Day Monday: 1:00pm- Close
- Rocket City Fair announced
- Rocket City Trash Pandas announce partnership with Pepsi
- Rocket City Trash Pandas: Name of baseball team announced
- Space & Rocket Center to hold Thursday job fair
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center to hold job fair
- Huntsville Police help round up ponies that escaped from the Rocket City Fair
- Alabama arrives for the Rocket City Classic
- Rocket City Bash coming up March 27
- Olympic Gold Medalist in Rocket City
- Almost time for Rocket City Classic