Severe weather which ripped through the Tennessee Valley Monday left roads in Limestone County closed.
According to Limestone County Emergency Management Agency roads have reopened.
The following roads are reopened.
Siniard and Vivians Rd.
Walnut Grove Rd.
Happy Hollow Rd. and Turkey Creek
Veto Rd. and Compton Rd.
New Bethel and Shipley Hollow Rd.
Upper Elkton Rd.
Moorseville and Upper Ft Hampton Rd.
Moorseville and Sweet Springs Rd.
Hwy 251 between Gatlin and Pinedale Rd.
Hwy 251 and Valley Drive
Oakgrove Rd and Sweet Springs Rd
Gatlin Rd. and Mitchell Loop
Drivers are advised to watch their speed and use caution in these areas because of the number of first responders, VOAD agencies and volunteers working to clean up debris.
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Several roads flooded in Limestone County
- Damaged Morgan County road temporarily reopened
- Road reopened after 18-wheeler crash
- Limestone County deputies investigating shooting on Old Railroad Bed Road
- Crews respond to fire on Bell Road in Limestone County
- Crews respond to fire on Looney Road in Limestone County
- Rain could cause major road closure in Limestone County
- Several roads closed in Limestone County due to flooding