A $10,000 reward is now offered for information connected to the hit-and-run near the Rock the South music festival.
Cullman County officials are trying to identify the vehicle and the driver. A 30-year-old man, Rob Clemmons, was hit while leaving the festival on June 1. He's in stable condition at UAB Hospital in Birmingham.
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) is investigating. Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 205-254-7777, the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office at 256-734-0342 or ALEA’s Crime Hotline at 1-800-392-8011.
- Reward offered for information about hit-and-run near Rock the South music festival
- Scottsboro police offering reward for information in burglary case
- Village offers reward to anyone who can decipher 'mystery' rock inscription
- FBI, Birmingham police increase reward offered for information in armored vehicle holdup case
- Sons of murdered Huntsville man offer reward for information in unsolved case
- $10,000 reward offered for information in Madison pawn shop gun thefts
- ALEA: Pedestrian injured in hit-and-run near "Rock the South" in Cullman
- Decatur police ask for information about hit-and-run wreck
- 2019 Panoply Arts Festival music, events revealed
- Kid Rock coming to Alabama's Rock the South