Photo Gallery 2 Images
The state of Alabama is offering a reward in the search for a 3-year-old girl who police say has been missing since she was abducted from a birthday party.
Gov. Kay Ivey's office announced a $5,000 reward Tuesday for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the disappearance of Kamille McKinney.
A person requesting to remain anonymous also has pledged $1,000.
Police are appealing for witnesses, information and video. They believe there are still people who might have information.
A vehicle was located and police say two people of interest are being questioned, but the child's whereabouts are unknown.
They have not been charged.
If you have any information regarding this missing child, please contact the Birmingham Police Department hotline at 205-297-8413. An additional tip line is available at 205-297-8413 and you can report anonymously to CrimeStoppers at 205-254-7777.
- Reward offered for Kamille McKinney, Birmingham toddler kidnapped from party
- Coroner: Body found in Birmingham confirmed as Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney
- Birmingham police: New video shows Kamille McKinney, man shortly before kidnapping
- Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney died by suffocation the same day she was kidnapped in Alabama, documents say
- Search continues for missing Alabama child Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney
- Funeral set for Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney abducted, killed in Alabama
- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney honored at Magic City Classic
- $10,000 reward offered in armored car holdup in Birmingham
- Jefferson County DA: 2 suspects officially charged with capital murder in Kamille McKinney case
- DeKalb County sheriff remembers county's own tragedy in wake of Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney's death