Photo Gallery 1 Images
It's time to cast your vote as two local restaurants battle it out to earn the title as "Bama's Best Breakfast."
On Monday, Tater's Restaurant in Luvern is battling it out with Staggs Grocery in Florence. On Tuesday, another Florence restaurant, Big Bad Breakfast will compete against Ray's Restaurant in Dothan.
The winner of both rounds will face off in the final round on Thursday, so make sure to vote HERE.
- Restaurants competing for "Bama's Best Breakfast" title
- Teams compete for volleyball state title
- Chef from Florence restaurant competing in Alabama Seafood Cook-off
- Athens cheer teams to compete for national titles
- Local cycling teams compete in national race
- Local athlete competes in national billiards tournament
- Fire closes Rogersville barbecue restaurant
- Amazon shutters restaurant delivery service
- Fire damages Scottsboro Krystal restaurant
- Madison Academy grad competing for starting RT spot at Auburn