"A lot of growth coming, jobs moving in here, I recommend it. This is a great place to be," said Ruben Cruz.
Aerojet, Facebook, Mazda-Toyota, just to name a few, are set to bring thousands of jobs to the Tennessee Valley in the next few years. With over a dozen new major projects set to bring in 6000 jobs just in coming years alone, some people are worried that could mean more traffic.
"Assuming there are enough houses, assuming all of that, getting people where they need to go is going to be an issue," said SueAnne Griffith.
While some are expressing traffic concerns, others are expressing concerns about where these big projects will be popping up.
"It's being restricted into areas such as Research Boulevard and Explorer Boulevard instead of being move to areas such as Harvest, North Huntsville and Hazel Green," said Adrienne Harris.
For a list of some of the new projects and more details about what they could bring, click here.
- Residents have mixed opinions on Tennessee Valley economic growth
- $4.1 Billion of Economic Growth Coming to Huntsville & North Alabama
- Some Tennessee Valley residents are concerned this tax season
- Madison Co. residents provide unfiltered opinions to lawmakers at forum
- Huntsville residents give opinions on pistol permit debate
- WAAY 31 I-TEAM: Alabama lottery bill rejected due to lawmakers' mixed opinions
- 2017 Murders In The Tennessee Valley
- Drought could impact crops in Tennessee Valley
- Tennessee Valley storm pictures and video
- PHOTOS: Thunderstorms move through Tennessee Valley