President Donald Trump appears to be attending the College Football Playoff National Championship between Alabama and Georgia in Atlanta Monday.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Trump is expected to attend the game along with First Lady Melania, Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff Nick Ayers and his wife Jamie.
The game is scheduled for 7 p.m. CST at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, and ESPN will carry the broadcast.
The report did not specify whether or not President Trump would take an active part in any of the pregame festivities.
- Report: President Donald Trump to attend Alabama-Georgia game Monday
- Bryant-Denny Stadium to open early Saturday as President Donald Trump attends Alabama vs. LSU
- President Donald Trump confirms he's coming for Alabama vs. LSU
- President Donald Trump coming to Alabama to see tornado damage
- President Donald Trump responds to Korean summit
- President Trump to join Alabama radio broadcast during championship game
- WATCH: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump visit Alabama tornado damage
- Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall attends border briefing with President Trump
- Former Alabama officer arrested on Georgia charge
- Alabama Men's Basketball falls to Georgia State