Replicas of Christopher Columbus' ships have set sail to the Rocket City.
The Nina and Pinta were docked in Decatur and are now on their way to Huntsville. The ships are scheduled to dock at Ditto Landing on Friday and stay for nearly two weeks. After that, the ships will head to Guntersville.
The two ships are historically accurate to the real ships. The Nina was built by hand with no electric tools and the Pinta was built in Brazil.
For more information, click here.
- Replicas of Christopher Columbus' ships set sail to Huntsville
- Replicas of Christopher Columbus' ships set sail to Guntersville
- Replicas of Columbus' ships dock in Florence
- Replicas of Columbus' ships coming to Rogersville
- Replicas of Columbus' ships to land in Decatur and Huntsville
- Not everything you learned about Christopher Columbus is true
- Lunar Rover replica created to showcase Huntsville's connection to space missions
- Police: Student pointed replica gun in school auditorium
- Calhoun Community College students refurbish lunar rover replica