Remington is hosting a job fair this Thursday in Huntsville.
The rifle and gun maker is looking to hire c-n-c mill operators and lathe machine operators for first, second, and third.
This begins at 9AM and runs until noon at the facility on Remington Circle - just look for the signs directing you to the building along Wall Triana Highway.
You can either take your resume with you or e-mail it in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find a link to other available jobs with Remington in Huntsville on their employment page.
WAAY-31 reported how Remington exited Chapter 11 bankruptcy back in May after a period of just two months.
- Remington holding job fair on Thursday
- Space & Rocket Center to hold Thursday job fair
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center to hold job fair
- Huntsville VA clinic holds first veteran job fair
- Teledyne hosting job fair in Huntsville
- Dollar General hosting job fair in Decatur
- Over 400 jobs available at the Northwest Alabama Job Fair
- Seminar series prepares people for upcoming job fairs
- Humphrey's Bar and Grill hosts job fair days before reopening
- Remington exits Chapter 11 bankruptcy in less than two months