The 8th annual Double Helix Dash 5K and 1-mile Fun Run, is 5:30 p.m. April 2 on the campus of HudsonAlpha, 601 Genome Way Northwest, Huntsville.
Whether you plan on walking or running the unique course, lace up and take steps to help children struggling with undiagnosed diseases. The dash benefits HudsonAlpha’s work with childhood genetic disorders.
- Celebrate today's 8th annual Double Helix Dash
- Runners racing at 8th annual Double Helix Dash
- HudsonAlpha Double Helix Dash April 2
- 8th annual Huntsville Restaurant Week begins Friday
- Ex Simple Helix CEO files for bankruptcy after Huntsville police theft arrest
- Actress Stacey Dash withdraws from California House race
- Thousands expected for the 8th Annual Tennessee Valley Hunting and Fishing Expo
- Stallworth pays it forward with annual celebrity golf tournament
- Ikea again announces dresser recall after death of 8th child
- Mike Pence casts tie-breaking vote for 8th time