Huntsville's Redstone Federal Credit Union has been awarded the "Best Achievement in Onrganizational Operation Excellence" - an international award recognizing the company's culture. The award was presented at the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit.
Joe Newberry, Redstone’s CEO and President, says he sees a correlation between the company's culture of accountability and the credit union's growth. He cites deep employee engagement and a committment to results.
“You can create an amazing strategic plan,” said Newberry, via a news release. “However, culture is the engine that drives strategic objectives and performance. It is the greatest tool for achieving organizational success—you need your people aligned and a culture that supports it to achieve results.”
Redstone won top honors for the way it serves its members and for its employee training. Redstone beat out international financial institutions, such as BNY Mellon and State Street Corporation, to take home the Best Achievement of Operational Excellence in Banking, Capital Markets & Insurance award. Redstone also won the summit’s highest honor - the Platinum Award for Best Achievement in Organizational Operational Excellence, up against top flight companies such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Apple Leisure Group and Penn Medicine.
Redstone Federal is Alabama's largest credit union (388,000 members) and operates 24 branches in north Alabama and southern Tennessee. It is one of the top 20 federal credit unions in the nation.
- Redstone Federal Credit Union honored with international award
- Redstone Federal Credit Union surprises shoppers
- Redstone federal credit union offering loans for federal employees
- Redstone Federal Credit Union to break ground on historic land
- Soldiers on Redstone Arsenal compete for international award
- Team Redstone organizations receive value engineering awards
- Flooding impacts Redstone Arsenal
- Redstone Arsenal honors Poarch Band of Creek Indians
- Team Redstone Operations Security Day
- Police investigating robbery at Family Security Credit Union in Decatur