Redstone Arsenal will be closed Wednesday, December 5 for National Day of Mourning in honor of President George H.W. Bush's passing.
The Arsenal will be treating the day as a holiday in regards to installation access, services and Army employee leave and attendance. Gate access will be reduced to minimum holiday manning with only Gate 9 at Research Park and Rideout Road being open all hours and Gate 8 at Goss Road being open from 5:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Normal operations will be resumed on Thursday, December 6.
- Redstone Arsenal to close for National Day of Mourning
- Flooding impacts Redstone Arsenal
- National investigators are training at Redstone Arsenal
- Redstone Arsenal celebrates Women's Equality Day
- Redstone Arsenal closed Tuesday due to anticipated winter weather conditions
- AMRDEC at Redstone Arsenal gets new director
- Redstone Arsenal quiet on government shutdown impacts
- Secretary of the Army visits Redstone Arsenal
- Solar power project operational at Redstone Arsenal
- Death investigation underway at Redstone Arsenal