On Friday, Redstone Arsenal will fully reopen Patton Road for traffic and return to normal gate operations at 5:30 a.m.
According to the Arsenal, Gate 3 on Redstone Road will return to normal operation hours for inbound traffic from 5:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and outbound traffic to 6:00 p.m.
Dodd Road to Buxton Road to the south end of the post will also return to normal operations. After 6:00 p.m., it will no longer be available as a bypass.
The Arsenal also announced that the Easter Posey and Carroll Hudson Recreation areas on the south end of the installation are still closed due to flooding.
- Redstone Arsenal roads, gates returning to normal operations after flooding
- Flooding impacts Redstone Arsenal
- Solar power project operational at Redstone Arsenal
- Redstone Arsenal updates roadway flooding impact
- Noise advisory issued for Redstone Arsenal nighttime helicopter operations
- Crews extinguish fire on Redstone Arsenal off Patton Road
- AMRDEC at Redstone Arsenal gets new director
- Redstone Arsenal quiet on government shutdown impacts
- Secretary of the Army visits Redstone Arsenal
- Death investigation underway at Redstone Arsenal