Several firearms were recovered in Crossville on Feb. 14 after being reported stolen.
While in a suspect’s home, DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office investigators noticed a safe that matched the description of one stolen in a burglary. After searching the home, they discovered stolen property along with several items of drug paraphernalia, said Tyler Pruett, sheriff’s office spokesman.
Zachary McClendon, 25, of Crossville was arrested and charged with third-degree burglary, two counts of second-degree theft of property, possession of controlled substance, and drug paraphernalia.
Homeowner Brandy Rhodes, 28, of Hanceville and an occupant Kenneth Copeland, 37, of Crossville were also arrested for possession of controlled substance and drug paraphernalia, Pruett said. Copeland was also charged for a probation violation.
- Recovery of stolen weapons leads to DeKalb County gun, drug arrests
- 32 arrested in DeKalb County drug crackdown
- Meth, cocaine, stolen gun found in DeKalb County traffic stop
- DeKalb County Sheriff's Office recovers narcotics, stolen vehicle during arrest
- PHOTOS: DeKalb authorities announce drug arrests
- Violent felon arrested in Limestone County on weapons, drug charges
- PHOTOS: DeKalb County deputies make arrests for drugs, chases
- DeKalb County drug arrests increasing due to patrols
- Multiple suspects arrested for drug charges in DeKalb County
- Multiple suspects arrested for drug-related charges in DeKalb County