This year was a record year for Barrels of Love in Decatur.
The food drive in Decatur and Morgan County Collected more than 106,000 items for local feeding programs.
Volunteers from all across Morgan County helped sort through the items.
The items will help stock food at the Salvation Army, CCC, and Backpack Feeding Programs for both Decatur City and Morgan County School Systems.
- Record year for Barrels of Love
- Barrels of Love food drive kicks off
- Barrels of Love getting ready in Morgan County
- Whiskey Barrel Tax Exemption Passes
- Convicted felon charged with having short-barreled shotgun
- Three arrests made after burglary at Bullet & Barrel
- Nashville airport sets passenger record in fiscal year
- Brotherly love at James Clemens
- Jack Daniel's Cooperage in North Alabama produces key ingredient for Tennessee whiskey: Barrels
- Scammers targeting people looking for love online