The heat this weekend has already brought record breaking temperatures. For Memorial Day, temperatures start in the lower 70s and quickly climb into the mid 90s by the afternoon. Expect a few cloud with minimal rain chances. The intense heat persist through midweek before a pattern changes begins to take shape by Thursday.
There's no substantial cool down coming, but highs will drop into the upper 80s and lower 90s starting Thursday. Also, a few showers and storms are possible each day through next weekend. Rain totals likely won't exceed a third of an inch in total, but it's certainly more rain than we've seen the past 7 days.
- Record breaking heat possible Memorial Day
- Record heat possible through Memorial Day
- Heat builds by Memorial Day Weekend
- Record-breaking heat to end September and start October
- Record-breaking heat extends Joe Wheeler State Park's busy season
- Record shattering heat continues Wednesday
- Huntsville police breaks drug record
- Possible record highs to start Memorial Day Weekend
- Record heat still likely this week
- Sunny Tuesday, record heat possible by Friday