Ready Section Road, located in Northern Madison County, will shut down from Loveless Road to Bolden Hughey Road for bridge repair.
The repairs begin Monday at 8:30 a.m. and are expected to take around six weeks.
Drivers are encouraged to find a different route during this time.
- Ready Section Road closing for six weeks
- Section of Martin Road in Huntsville closed for drainage improvements
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Meridianville Bottom Road closed for three days
- Athens City closes road for construction
- Southbound Memorial Parkway closed at Redstone Road
- Nance Road to be closed for maintenance
- UPDATES: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads
- Updates: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads
- Hobbs Island Road at Russell Drive closed after wreck