(AP) The funeral for an Atlanta-based rapper who was killed with a cousin has been held in his hometown here in Alabama.
Funeral director Washalyn Steele of E.G. Cummings Memorial Funeral Home says the service for Edward Reeves was held Saturday at Bethel Missionary Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabama.
Reeves, who performed as Bambino Gold, and his cousin Kendrick "Skooly" Stokes were reported missing Nov. 7.
Their bodies were found more than a week later, about three to four miles apart. Their deaths are being investigated as a double homicide.
Funeral director Anne Phillips of Phillips-Riley Funeral Home says that Stokes' funeral will be Dec. 2 at Free Will Baptist Church in Montgomery.
- Rapper 'Bambino Gold' buried today in Alabama
- Barbara Bush buried at presidential library
- Commemorative North Alabama baseballs available today
- Rapper Meek Mill freed after high court order
- Chance the Rapper delivers commencement speech at Dillard University
- Hartselle mom charged after newborn was found buried in backyard
- Man who claimed he buried Natalee Holloway fatally stabbed
- Marine who died in WWII buried in Massachusetts
- DeKalb man charged with murder after buried body found
- Baby survived 9 hours buried in Montana; man is charged