We'll see scattered showers and storms again this afternoon as well. Our chance of rain is 50%. Highs reach the upper 80s. An isolated storm is possible Saturday, but most locations stay dry and sunny.
Temperatures tomorrow will be a few degrees hotter that today given the sunshine. Highs hit the lower 90s. After a break from the storms - at least for the most part - on Saturday, scattered rain and storms will return Sunday. While rain chances fluctuate in the coming days, high persist in the lower 90s.
- Rain continues with occasional breaks
- Rain with a few breaks in between
- Rain takes a break, but more is on the way
- Rain likely through next week with brief breaks
- Huntsville police breaks drug record
- Rounds of rain & storms
- Rain Increasing Starting Thursday
- Rain Begins Increasing Friday
- Rain clears after tonight
- Heavy rain arrives tonight