Temperatures started cool this morning, but our highs by the afternoon will be back in the lower 90s. Overall, it will be a fairly seasonable afternoon. Storms will develop by midday, packing locally heavy rain and lightning.
Rain becomes more widespread Tuesday as a cold front approaches. Even before the front passes, it will be cooler because of the cloud cover and periods of rain.
Behind the cold front on Wednesday, scattered storms will linger in the Tennessee Valley through the next weekend. We can expect 1 to 2 inches of rain over the next 7 days for most locations.
- Rain rolls into the Tennessee Valley
- Gordon's rain grazes the Tennessee Valley
- Rain increases Wednesday across the Tennessee Valley
- Tennessee Valley Authority preps for more rain
- Rain to increase Saturday afternoon across the Tennessee Valley
- Rain on track to arrive Thursday in the Tennessee Valley
- 2017 Murders In The Tennessee Valley
- Drought could impact crops in Tennessee Valley
- Tennessee Valley storm pictures and video
- PHOTOS: Thunderstorms move through Tennessee Valley