Sunday will be no different. In fact, a few showers linger through the overnight hours and become a bit more numerous through the day Sunday. Temperatures run slightly above average again to close out the weekend before dropping during the work week.
Looking ahead to the next week, highs hold steady in the low to mid 80s with overnight lows in the lower 70s. Once the front, weak as it may be, finally passes by Thursday, lows drop to the low to mid 60s by the weekend.
In between, as the front approaches, rain becomes widespread Wednesday. Showers and storm coverage dwindles and by Saturday we are back to a mostly sunny sky with highs in the mid 80s.
- Rain becomes the norm in the coming days
- Scattered storms becoming the norm
- Will rain impact your Memorial Day plans?
- One More Hot Day, Then Rain Increases
- Rain won't dampen the final day of Panoply set up
- Rain cancels Memorial Day ceremony at Huntsville memorial
- Small Chance For Rain For Labor Day Weekend
- Some rain early this week then days of sunshine
- Rounds of rain & storms
- Rain Increasing Starting Thursday