Clouds will linger through much of Friday. It will look like it wants to rain more than it will actually rain. A couple of light showers are possible, but Friday will be mostly dry as the main area of rain continues shifting to our south and east. Weather looks perfect for high school football on Friday night.
The mainly dry weather continues into Saturday, and we will see more sun. Mornings will become cooler. Some of us may even want a sweater as our cooler spots may cool into the upper 50s Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings. Showers are possible on Sunday and Monday.
- Rain fading toward a drier Friday
- Tuesday Evening Showers Fade, Wednesday Will Be Drier
- Rain Chances Continue Saturday, Drier On Sunday
- UPDATE: Damaging Storm Risk Is Fading
- Drier & Warmer For Saturday
- Rain Begins Increasing Friday
- Monday Evening Storms, Then Drier Tuesday
- Showers & Thunder On Tuesday, Then Drier
- More Widespread Rain & Thunder Friday
- Heavy Rain & Thunder Likely Friday