Clouds will linger through much of Friday. It will look like it wants to rain more than it will actually rain. A couple of light showers are possible, but Friday will be mostly dry as the main area of rain continues shifting to our south and east. Weather looks perfect for high school football on Friday night.
The mainly dry weather continues into Saturday, and we will see more sun. Mornings will become cooler. Some of us may even want a sweater as our cooler spots may cool into the upper 50s Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings. Showers are possible on Sunday and Monday.
- Rain fading toward a drier Friday
- Tuesday Evening Showers Fade, Wednesday Will Be Drier
- Rain Chances Continue Saturday, Drier On Sunday
- UPDATE: Damaging Storm Risk Is Fading
- Wet tonight, warmer & drier Friday afternoon
- Drier & Warmer For Saturday
- Finally drier Sunday
- Storms fade and sun returns for a Vice Presidential visit
- Hot & a bit drier Monday
- Rain Begins Increasing Friday