Even through today is a cold day in the 40s we are going to see a big warm-up over the next 24 hours. We will be back into the 60s Monday afternoon and we will stay warm through Tuesday until a cold front comes through. The cold air will be brief with only cold temperatures Wednesday morning.
Rain chances will start to ramp up Monday late in the afternoon. Even through we could see a few light showers during the morning commute. Most of the day Monday will be dry but heavy rain and storms move in Monday night into Tuesday morning.
Rain will linger for most the day Tuesday then we dry out Tuesday night. More rain is possible Thursday and Friday before we return to colder weekend.
- Rain Chances Increase Monday Afternoon; Storms Early Tuesday Morning
- Stray storm Monday, better rain chances Tuesday
- Rain exits by the early afternoon Monday
- Rain And Storms Increasing Sunday Afternoon
- Increasing Rain Chance This Week
- Increasing humidity and rain chances
- Cloudy Monday, widespread rain arrives early Tuesday
- Morning rain, scattered storms by the afternoon
- Beautiful Sunday, rain Monday, snowflakes Tuesday morning
- Hot, increasing humidity and a chance of storms Tuesday